متوسطة قمريش العربي
اهلا بزائرنا الكريم ان كنت ترغب في التسجيل في منتدانا المتواضع فمرحبا بك ونتمنى لك ابحار مفيد و اكتساب معارف قويمة
متوسطة قمريش العربي
اهلا بزائرنا الكريم ان كنت ترغب في التسجيل في منتدانا المتواضع فمرحبا بك ونتمنى لك ابحار مفيد و اكتساب معارف قويمة
متوسطة قمريش العربي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى متوسطة قمريش العربي

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» أكبر مرجع لتحضير شهادة التعليم المتوسط دروس + تمارين + حوليات + حلول مفصلة لجميع المواد
:   KinG Of PiraTeS I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 24, 2014 7:09 pm من طرف riadsami

» ♦ سلاسل رائعة في مادة الرياضيات جاهزة للطباعة ♦♦
:   KinG Of PiraTeS I_icon_minitimeالإثنين فبراير 24, 2014 6:57 pm من طرف riadsami

» doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooc
:   KinG Of PiraTeS I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 09, 2013 1:07 pm من طرف الزعيمة زينب

» تحميل لعبة الرعب القوية Alone In The Dark 5
:   KinG Of PiraTeS I_icon_minitimeالسبت أكتوبر 06, 2012 2:59 am من طرف cacambo

»  دروس ملخصة +تمارين مصححة فيزياء كيمياء
:   KinG Of PiraTeS I_icon_minitimeالسبت سبتمبر 15, 2012 11:04 pm من طرف sisane

» بنك جديد وربح مضمون
:   KinG Of PiraTeS I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 05, 2012 4:13 pm من طرف محمد

» HI§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
:   KinG Of PiraTeS I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 25, 2012 8:55 pm من طرف محمد

» احسن بنك الكتروني
:   KinG Of PiraTeS I_icon_minitimeالسبت أغسطس 25, 2012 8:52 pm من طرف محمد

» ☻☻ ملخصات في العلوم الطبيعية على شكل مطويات للطباعة
:   KinG Of PiraTeS I_icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 25, 2012 10:46 pm من طرف بسملة366

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 بحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني

: KinG Of PiraTeS

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
عفة مريم
المدير العام
المدير العام
عفة مريم

المساهمات : 236
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/10/2010
العمر : 30

:   KinG Of PiraTeS Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: : KinG Of PiraTeS   :   KinG Of PiraTeS I_icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 13, 2010 5:17 pm

)

:   KinG Of PiraTeS Tr11
:   KinG Of PiraTeS Tl11

Fifa (2009) (pc)
:   KinG Of PiraTeS 3rabe3602
:   KinG Of PiraTeS 518_0 :   KinG Of PiraTeS Q:   KinG Of PiraTeS Session:   KinG Of PiraTeS P-70x45KyHA6cIs:   KinG Of PiraTeS P?c1=8&c2=7936279&c3=0&cv=2
:   KinG Of PiraTeS 518_1
:   KinG Of PiraTeS 518_2
:   KinG Of PiraTeS 518_3

Product De******ion
Play professional soccer your way in EA SPORTS Fifa Soccer 09. You have the tools to draw up trick moves using the mouse orperform one of 32 skill moves in your arsenal, including scoop turns,rainbow flicks, heel-to-heel knocks and ball rolls. More than 17customizable actions mean you can design the game to suit your style ofplay. Fifa 09 also features customizable widgets that can be integrated into the menu system to connect you to the Fifa community and real-world football so you stay connected while playing.

EA SPORTS Interactive Leagues - Represent your club online in theBarclays Premier League, Bundesliga, Italian League, French League orMexican 1st Division. Play and knock-off rival clubs more often inRivals Match-up option Manager Mode - New options for pre-seasonfriendlies, and the ability to create formations to customize your clubfor each opponent Tournament Mode -61 tournaments, including 42officially licensed ones, or create your own Challenge Mode - Overcomea variety of difficult scenarios to earn rewards and unlockables Over500 licensed teams and 30 leagues accurately represented with correctkits and badges

Minimum System RequirementsOS:
Windows XP/VistaProcessor:
Pentium 4 @ 2.4 GHz or *****alentMemory: 512 MB (1 GB for Vista)
Video Memory: 128 MB (Shader Model 2.0 Required)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c
Keyboard & Mouse
DVD Rom Drive (8X)

System Requirements
Sistema: Windows XP / Vista
Procesador: CPU 3.0 GHz (dual-core)
RAM: 1 GB (1,5 GB Vista)
Tarjeta gráfica 3D: 512 MB (con soporte Shader Model 2.0 o superior)
Espacio en disco duro: 4 GB
DirectXÂآ® 9.0c

DWGY-KGXP-4F43-G4F2-7RLD
HBX7-LEED-FETH-VFER-MRLD
5KVV-FXB9-A3FE-AA3D-JRLD

:   KinG Of PiraTeS Rjh1jt

if (hide_aktiv) window.clearInterval(hide_aktiv);var hide_aktiv = window.setInterval("findposts(fetch_object('posts'),'20533')", 3000);

:   KinG Of PiraTeS Hide

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

: KinG Of PiraTeS
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
متوسطة قمريش العربي  :: الألعاب الإلكترونية :: ألعاب X Box-
انتقل الى: